If you are considering a midwife clinic or getting in touch with a women’s health nurse practitioner (WHNP), we would like to introduce ourselves at Deanna D. Midwifery. As a local Tri-Cities midwifery clinic, our passion is to provide affordable, high-quality health care services for women both young and old. In today’s opening post, we will be familiarizing our readers with our pregnancy care and certified midwife services. In fact, our very own Deanna DiUlio is both a Certified Nurse Midwife and a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. Deanna oversees our assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for a wide array of conditions and ailments, from adolescence all the way through menopause. Our holistic services include:
- Annual physical examinations – We are committed to always being primarily concerned with your health. We offer prenatal checkups, postnatal assessments, and pregnancy care, among other midwifery services.
- Symptom Assessment – As part of our holistic process, we will assess and diagnose any issues that may arise between you and the baby.
- Medication prescription – We are fully certified to prescribe medication to our clients.
- Interpretation of laboratory and diagnostic tests – As you have probably already figured out, there is very little which we cannot do in reference to pregnancy care and women’s health care. Among our services is the ability to accurately interpret diagnostic tests, and formulate action plans based on said test.
- Disease prevention and care – At Deanna D. Midwifery, we are fully equipped to provide you and your future family with the most effective disease prevention services available. Our staff is committed to your physical and emotional safety.
- Health Promotion – We don’t see ourselves as being a short-term health resource in the lives of our clients. We aim to provide long-term, holistic health care strategies and tips.
- Wellness education and counseling – At Deanna D. Midwifery we understand that the role of a midwife entails providing emotional support as well as physical care and expertise. We offer education and counseling services for expectant mothers.
Why Choose Midwifery?
We understand that choosing a midwife or physician for the birthing of your child is a decision that must be made with care. So what are the advantages of choosing an alternative birthing center like Deanna D. Midwifery. There are more than a few reasons, so we will try to contain ourselves. The first thing we would like to do is alleviate your fears about not having access to a hospital or a local health care provider. Nothing to fear here, because we partner with the local Tri-cities community doctors and health care providers. We are always committed to keeping your safety our number one priority. In the event of a complication before, during, or after childbirth, our services our supported by private doctors offices, hospitals, ambulatory care clinics and birth centers. Among the many other reasons is our aforementioned WHNP and Certified Midwife, Deanna DiUlio, who has been serving Richland’s female residents for nearly a decade. Deanna is committed to offering midwife services ranging from prenatal nutrition to newborn infant care, without forgetting primary care and routine physical examinations. Watch this blog for future posts as to why choosing a WHNP is often the right choice for so many expectant mothers today.